How do I list my property?
- Click List Your Property in the top right corner of the website.
- Enter in your property basics – the number of bedrooms and bathrooms.
- Click Next.
- Enter the address for your rental property and click on the blue arrow.
- Create your account.
- View your rental potential
- Click Continue.
- Proceed through the checklist, clicking on each step to enter the relevant information.
- Your listing type will default to Pay-Per-Booking. If you do not want Pay-Per-Booking and would like to purchase a subscription, click the Learn More link under the Consider a subscription section.
- Review the differences between subscription types.
- If you wish to proceed with purchasing a subscription, select Choose Annual Subscription
- Click Next.
- Edit your payment information and billing address if necessary.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Click Place Order.
How to create a listing on Vrbo
It’s easier than ever to rent your property to tourists, thanks to trusted websites like Vrbo.
Cash in big by renting your home to holiday makers visiting your City.
Lets start how to create a listing on Vrbo
Start renting on Vrbo in 3 easy steps
Create your free listing
Everything you need to list your home on Vrbo is in one place. Write a description, choose your settings, add photos and set your price — we’ll guide you step by step.
After your listing is published, guests can request a reservation. Get to know them through our secure messaging and traveler profiles.
You decide when you rent and how much you earn. Travelers are charged before arrival and you’re paid automatically after check-in.
Please note, by default all subscriptions paid for by credit card or PayPal will automatically renew just prior to expiration.
For help in determining which listing option is appropriate for you, you can contact our Sales department at 1-877-202-9331. Representatives are available Monday – Friday 8 am to 6 pm CST.